Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Email Confirmation Missing After Applying For Job

MsAshli
Explorer C

Hi,

I saw on the FAQs that if no confirmation email was sent to inbox, to check Spam and/or filter  (agents.icims.com) to my emails so that it's received, both in which I already did. But I have yet to get a confirmation email. My dashboard says SW received my submission; however, I applied yesterday and still don't see confirmation email. Any tips/feedback on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Email Confirmation Missing After Applying For Job

rkn93495
Explorer A

Hi @MsAshli,

I have applied to SWA in the past and have not had any issues with respect to getting emails from them, I use Gmail, if that helps/matters.

I just checked and the information about searching for agents.icims.com seems to be a little outdated - I have received a few mails from them, but in the past. The recent applications have emails coming in from talent.icims.com so you can try searching for that.

The only suggestion I can think of beyond that is to login and check the accuracy of the email provided on the profile. Assuming you use that very email to login, I doubt it would be wrong. 

That said, maybe not receiving the confirmation email on your applicaition submission is not a big deal (?) because you are able to see the submitted applicaiton and status on the portal. Just my two cents.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@MsAshli  have you checked your spam?  Others have commented that SWA's emails have ended up there. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

MsAshli
Explorer C

@Passenger1C Yes I checked my spam and didn't see it. It's been almost a week now and still haven't found it. I typed "Southwest" in my search box that accessed every folder in my gmail account and still nothing. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@MsAshli  no news is good news, right? What is the status on your dashboard? 

MsAshli
Explorer C

@Passenger1C I'm not sure. The main reason I'm concerned about it is because if they decide to email me further in the process, I want to make sure that I will receive it. My dashboard says "Received Submission"

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@MsAshli  I totally understand your anxiousness. I think anyone would. Continue to check your email regularly, and keep your phone close by. Since your dashboard has not updated to closed and complete, I still think you are in a good spot. Fingers crossed!