Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Email for Employment Screening

quincilla
Adventurer B

I received an email saying that my screening was complete but I'm not 100% cleared. I have done everything else and was told to reach out to my recruitment coordinator. I did and heard nothing back. Does anyone know what this means? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Email for Employment Screening

bec102896
Aviator A

How long has it been since you reached out to your recruiter? I would give them a few days to respond as they deal with a lot of applicants. Be sure to check the spam folders in case the email went there on accident. You could then try to follow up a second time and see if that works. I would also check your dashboard and see what the status says in case it changed. 

Maybe @KelbyTansey could help as well. 

-Blake 

Re: Email for Employment Screening

quincilla
Adventurer B

@bec102896 I have written my recruiter twice in the span of 2 weeks. I didn't want to keep emailing because I know there are more applicants than her, but the email confused me in saying that only employment was completed. I'm guessing that means they are stil pending my background (fingerprints) & drug test but I did those 2 weeks ago as well. I didn't think it would take this long but maybe I will here something by next week. My dashboard still says under review so I think that's a positive 😊