Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Entry level job in marketing!

arihasheth
Explorer C

I am pleased to be writing this post today regarding an opportunity to  apply for a full-time entry level position in the Marketing Department at the Southwest Airlines. I did not see an opening for a job in the careers section, but I absoultely love the Southwest Brand and wanted to reach out and see if i can be a good fit for the company. I believe that my qualifications make me an ideal candidate for this job.

I recently graduated with a Masters of Management in Hospitality at Boston University’s School of Hospitality Administration and believe that my academic training in the hospitality field gives me an edge over other applicants. I was also a recent marketing intern at the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau (GBCVB). Here, I have been able to develop my skills in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system & Content Management System (CMS) by continuously updating the website with content & events. Additionally, I have a proven track record of being an excellent teammate, leader and hard worker. I am a quick learner, highly motivated & detail-oriented individual with compelling public speaking/ communication skills, and possess the necessary skills to strive to provide above standard levels of output.

I believe that a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial, as I am seeking a challenging work environment where I can utilize my skills to the fullest extent. I look forward to hearing from you, and would love to explain my skills further during an interview. I'd love to send across my resume if given a chance. Please please reach out to me with any questions you may have!! 

Sincerely,

Ariha Sheth

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Entry level job in marketing!

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@arihasheth congratulations on gaining your masters. 

Since the role role is not posted, sign up to be notified by clicking on the link below. The link will take you to SWA career site. 

https://careers.southwestair.com/jointalentcommunity?applyType=JTC

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: Entry level job in marketing!

Odis-Ray
Explorer C

Congratulations on your graduation!