Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

F2F interview completed

Jarroddreamer
Explorer C

I completed my F2F interview and it went well The conversation I had with the recruiting team couldnt have gone any better and Im relieved that they understand how nerve wrecking being a candidate and representative for the most hospitable and passenger friendly airline can be The interviewing team is overwhelmingly reassuring as they have all been in applicants shoes before I was myself and answered each question to the best of my ability and now that its over Im grateful for the experience and hopeful for an offer to continue along the hiring process Thank you southwest recruiting team for your consideration during this process I would be honored to be part of the family 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: F2F interview completed

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jarroddreamer  good luck to you! Do you have any updates for the community on your journey through the hiring process? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: F2F interview completed

Jarroddreamer
Explorer C

Unfortunately my journey Interviewing for flight attendant has come to an end after my F2F interview in Dallas on Wednesday I received a response on Friday saying I wasnt selected to move forward in the process

95BF5698-60AC-4FDF-9E15-FFA41697D17A.jpeg