Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

FA F2F Interview 10/17/18

IanLund1828
Explorer A

Anybody else going to FA F2F on 10/17/18 12:30pm slot?

Much LUV,

Ian

OKC, OK

8 REPLIES 8

Re: FA F2F Interview 10/17/18

bec102896
Aviator A

@IanLund1828

Good Luck with the interview in a few weeks I hope it goes well for you!

Blake 

IanLund1828
Explorer A

Thanks @Blake! I'm pretty nervous, but excited nervous. Ready to get my YES and give em my Servant's Heart! Really appreciate the encouragement.

Lisaluvsswa1
Explorer C

I will be there the same day and time! 🙂

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Lisaluvsswa1@IanLund1828 good luck and remember the importance of Safety and Service during your interview. Don’t forget to smile and be genuine. Good luck and if you have any pre- interview questions, please feel free to ask. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

IanLund1828
Explorer A

Thank you @Passenger1C so very much. I do have a question actually; we don't have to have our passports until training, right? Like they won't disqualify me at the F2F if I don't have it yet, will they?

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@IanLund1828 I found this comment on the community:

You do not need a passport when you apply. However, if you are selected from the interview phase, you must present a valid, unexpired passport book from your country of origin on the first day of Initial Flight Attendant training, or you will be released from class.

Best of luck throughout the process!

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

IanLund1828
Explorer A

OMG!!!! Lisa!!! K we will definitely have to connect once we get there. What city are you coming in from? I'm in Oklahoma City

IanLund1828
Explorer A

So, I just wanted to proudly post an update that I received my CJO and will be starting training in March-April 2019!!!! Thank you for the good lucks and well wishes. I'm so excited to get started and have those wings pinned!!!! 

Ian L.

Soon To Be SWA Flight Attendant