Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

FA Interviews

Kbleichner
Explorer C

Hi,

Amazingly, I was contacted for a phone interview!  The interviewer called and rescheduled for the following day and that was five days ago. I haven’t heard anything since. I have tried to contact her by phone and email but have gotten no response. I don’t want to be a nuisance but I also really want to interview for the position. Anyone have any ideas as to how I should proceed?

Thank you!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: FA Interviews

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@Kbleichner@KelbyTansey

Hi -- so happy for your post... and glad you have been contacted.... the spots are in high demand and  it is our true test of 'stand bye /by ' before the flight of FA class of 2018..stay in the wings...I hope to meet you .. I am still waiting for any contact... beyond 2/5/2018.

All in the fun of service,

luv

@16fseataFFBK

Kbleichner
Explorer C

Hope to meet you too KimVK!!! Yes-this is a true standby!  LOL

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kbleichner,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team! Don't be alarmed -- this is the normal process and our Recruiters have not withdrawn your application. Thank you for your feedback and patience as we work through the overwhelming interest for this role. Best of luck in your future phone interview!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Kbleichner
Explorer C

Thank you Kelby!!!!!  I wasn’t sure how to proceed since it was scheduled and then I never heard back....but I am ready and waiting.  Just don’t want anyone to think I have lost interest....I definitely have not. 😊