Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

FA position

AllieJay124
Explorer C

Hi guys!!!! Has anyone heard anything back? Any updates? I’m on the edge of my seat in anticipation. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: FA position

MMK
Explorer B
Solution

I received an email ealier today requesting that I complete the Southwest Airlines Employment Application online no later than Monday! I am absolutely, positively thrilled! Process is moving forward!

MzLN
Explorer A

I am so excited for you!! Unfortunately I have not heard back yet but I am sure it will take some time to sort through all of those applications. I wish you the best of luck and Happy Valentines day!

Ellyn

MMK
Explorer B

Thank you and good luck to you and all  the potential Southwest Flight Attendants!

I am sure your calls and emails will come soon!

At least we know that they are processing the applicants and moving forward!

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@MMk

What a LUV'ly day to get your application request. Good luck to you and thank you for sharing so the rest of us FA Class of 2018 hopefuls are on-board. I will keep checking my email!

@16fseataFFBK

MelissaWSmith
Explorer B

No, I too have not yet heard anything and feel the same as yourself.  My daughter in Love’s mother is a Southwest flight attendant and all she has ever done for the last 10 years is talk about  how much she loves being a part of the Southwest family. As I have just now reached the time in my life that I could seek such a career of getting to travel and on top of that serve with such Positively Outrageous can do maverick spirits! I am so anxious to be a Southwest family member as well. I absolutely loved the book 🥜 Nuts!  I have read other motivational books in the past including the One Minute Manager and have friends who have read them as well and Highly recommended they too would greatly benefit from having read it! I would love 💗 to be part of the 😜 crazy Nut recipe even if Elvis 🕺 isn’t in the 🏡!

🙏🏼Praying and trusting in God’s will.

MzLN
Explorer A

Southwest has been my dream job for a while. I have several FA friends and pilots who have worked there for YEARS. Not only do they love their jobs but you can tell right off by their personalities that they fit right in. Warm, sweet and a bit "not right" in a fun loving way! Good luck to you!