Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Application Status

gr8legs2
Explorer C

Hello!

I applied for the position of Flight Attendant on 2/9/2018.  I received a confirmation email that my application had been received and my dashboard displayed an "in process" message for application 2018-21940.  I applied today 4/9/2018 for a Customer Service Representative position here in Chicago.  I am confused -- shouldn't I be able to see both of the job applications on the same dashboard?  I'm not sure if my information should be on one SW icims.com page..... Any help or info would be appreciated!  Thank you! 

SWA Flight Attendant Position Application Photo.JPG

Kathleen Hiatt

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight Attendant Application Status

Regina11100
Explorer C

Hi, I’ve applied to both flight attendant and customer service and it’s on different dashboards, at least mine were. I had to go on the flight attendant dashboard to see my flight attendant application.

kmlipinski
Adventurer C
Solution

This is the link to the Flight Attendant dashboard:

Solution

Try this:  

In order to see your submitted Flight Attendant application on your dashboard, you will need to log in to the specific Flight Attendant portal here to access the correct dashboard. Best of luck!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Kathy

CharityMciver45
Explorer C

Can u send application of flight attendant to my email 

CharityMciver45
Explorer C

What do I need to become a flight attendant 

bec102896
Aviator A

@CharityMciver45

The best thing to do is set up a profile on the southwest careers website that way you can check and see when they post the next flight attendant opening but at this time there is no way for me to send you the application and you won't be able to apply until the position is available as that is southwests policy. with this being said if you could please edit your post to remove your email address that is for your own protection. 

Thanks

Blake