Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Applications are now closed for departure - Thank you!

Blak_jak79
Adventurer C

Good morning, 

Thanks Ms. Christy for that helpful information while we all wait for a call back or just move on to the next process!!! I thank all the SWA crew members for helping all of us anxious individuals get through this stressful and exciting adventure we are about to embark with this great company!!! Thanks for the tips again!! Faith without works is dead!!!! Have a great day everybody!!! 

S.Buggs

spederson
Explorer C

Hello!

Do you know when Southwest will be hiring Flight Attendants again?

-Thank you! 

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

So thrilled to hear you are interested in becoming a Flight Attendant with Southwest!  Due to the overwhelming response that they received with the latest posting they do not have a future date at this time however, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email go to workforus.us/southwest. You can set your career preferences and you will get an email everytime a position becomes available. I hope this helps you. Good luck in the future

Have a LUVly day,

Christy 

Christy Plagge

Jwalk77479
Explorer C

I successfully applied on 2\5\2018 to the FA position Requistion 2018-21940 US-TX-Dallas. Received an email on 2\19\2018 to complete the application process. The email subject line contained FA requisition 2018-22153. I completed the application promptly. Received a phone call 2\19\2018 to set up a phone interview for 2\28\2018 @ 2:00pm. pm  On 2\28\2018 approximately @ 2pm had what I thought to be a successful phone interview. Received email on 3\2\2018 stating I was not seleted at this time to move forward in the hiring process.

I've checked my FA application on the portal and requisition 2018-21940 states under review. My question/confusion is What happen to requisition 2018-21940? Am I still active under that requistion or not. How did I get email and declined for requisition 2018-22153 for which I did not apply? I await a response of reasoning. 

Thank you kindly,

Janice Walker

Stephanie13
Explorer C

Hello! 

I would absolutely love to have the chance to become a quality flight attendant with Southwest! I am passionate about aviation and customer service and sincerely love the family environment Southwest offers. Can anyone please tell me when flight attendant positions may open up again? I have created an account and posted my resume in the hope a position may open up soon! Any additional information would be very greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Stephanie Newby

fireman2498
Explorer C

When will it open again? 

Leticia7
Explorer C

Hi my name is Leticia and  I was wonder about a email send to one of my friends who apply for the same position I did , the email was “ Feelin' Lucky? “ she got it on March 16 for some reason I did not get it , is any way to check about this , thank you some much for any information you can  provide for me . 

kellyoakley
Explorer C

How do you go about applying for a flight attendant?  

winshafer
Explorer C

I regestered on the sight to receive emails about flight attendant openings back in the fall of 2017.  I got regular emails about openings in other positions but never anything about flight attendant.  When I asked a flight atttendant on a recent flight when she thought there might be openings she said that they had opened for applications early this year and recently closed the window again.  I was under the impression that I had done all I needed to do and yet I heard nothing about the opening.  This is very frustrating!  When are positions likely to open agian and how can I be sure that I don't miss out?

lpetty73
Explorer C

Hello!

Do you have any idea about when you would be posting flight attendant openings again?

Thank you so much for your time.