Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Career

stephleffler
Explorer C

Interested in becoming a flight attendant within the next 2 years and would like information on how to begin this journey.

Thank you! 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Flight Attendant Career

franktravel
Aviator B

Click here for Southwest Airlines job information   http://bit.ly/1JZ2mDT

Click here for Southwest Airline job openings  http://bit.ly/2DpUm2Q

RB88
Explorer C

I am trying hard to fill out a Southwest Airlines application but have had no luck. Can someone please direct me how to fill out the process? Thank you.

Rhonda Barton

rhonda.barton@yahoo.com

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi RB88,

We are excited that you are interested in joining Southwest! You can find the answer to your question here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Okie2019
Explorer C

Hi my name is steven drapkin I've been applying everywhere for flight attendant jobs. I have two solid letters of recommendation one from a senior pilot of jet blue and my Ramp supervisor for united also. I' wanting to go to this flight attendant school in Minnesota to learn how to do the job but I'm wanting to start this career sooner if possible. 

@stephleffler wrote:

Interested in becoming a flight attendant within the next 2 years and would like information on how to begin this journey.

Thank you! 

SWFA-18
Explorer C

Unlike some people who have never flown, I on the other hand was blessed with the opportunity to start experiencing the joy of flying at age of four when my mother went back to my birth land to bring me to the United States for the first time.  Back then Southwest was not around and I wished it had been, for I believe my career path of beening a Flight Attendent would of become a reality instead of a unreachable dream.  I flew on Southwest for the first time almost three years ago and that flight left a live changing impression on me.  The flight was from Florida to Rochester New York, and on that flight I met a Flight Attendent by the name of Regina.  She took the time to talk to me and answered all the questions that been burning inside of me about the how, and the when to be a Flight Attendant.  I found in her to be a kindred spirit with a carefree personality and happy soul.  Though Regina answered most of my questions at that time, I still have so many more to ask her.  Like  where do I apply to flight attend school for Southwest, and have the privilege to work with her. 

kekulani
Explorer C

Always wanted to be a flight attendant but never appled. I'm ready to start my new journey as  a flight attendant. Would love to know more about appling for a position as a flight attendant. Thank you.

Tyrica77
Explorer C

I've always wanted to become a flight attendant. This will be a break job for myself as my children are become adults. I will have all the time to serve others. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @stephleffler, @Okie2019, @SWFA-18, @kekulani, @Tyrica77,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! You can find the answers to your questions here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers