Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant F2F 3/20/19, waiting on background & training date

TammyW
Explorer A

Super excited to have received my CJO for the flight attendant position!  I can't wait to be part of this fun-LUVing Southwest family.  💙❤️💛✈️  Anyone else in the interview 3/20/19?  Would love to connect and walk through this journey together!  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant F2F 3/20/19, waiting on background & training date

67jennifer
Adventurer C
Solution

Congratulations to you!! Super exciting . I had mine on the 21st of March, still waiting and crossing my fingers..  I want to be a part of this family so bad!!

Hope to see you in the clouds..

67jennifer
Adventurer C

Congratulations to you!! Super exciting,

@TammyW wrote:

Super excited to have received my CJO for the flight attendant position!  I can't wait to be part of this fun-LUVing Southwest family.  💙❤️💛✈️  Anyone else in the interview 3/20/19?  Would love to connect and walk through this journey together!  

I had mine on the 21st of March, still waiting and crossing my fingers..  I want to be a part of this family so bad!!

Hope to see you in the clouds..

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Congratulations I read your post and I guess you’re starting the training process I applied February 2018 and I haven’t heard anything yet can you share with me how long it was since you applied and you heard what does the F2F. stand for. Thank you for taking time to respond

Ella1978
Explorer C

Hi good morning. Just want to ask if when is training in dallas starts?