Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

keller1203
Explorer C

good morning,

just wondering if there is an update on the website not responding for the flight attendant position and been and still am trying to get logged in... dont want to miss an opportunity .

keller1203
Explorer C

All went well once site was back up! can't wait for the next step in being part of the LUV family.....

CaryOancea
Explorer C

Good Afternoon,I have been trying since 9 am.Just wondering if the posting has closed?

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @CaryOancea, @michalak81, @wrverdugo, @keller1203,

Thank you for demonstrating your Warrior Spirit today!  With the overwhelming amount of interest we had in the external Flight Attendant posting this morning, we're having a bit of turbulence with the application site.  Thanks again for your patience and you can find the latest updates here

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Melbee03
Explorer C

OMgggoodness, Omgoodness!  That was amazing, thumbs up to all the dedicated IT personnel that worked so diligently to get the site back up and running, patients and perseverance prevailed. My mission, hopes dreams, wishes were submitted and I will once again patiently await good news.  Our Heart's hopefully will soon beat as one, as I know that it takes more than applying to become apart of this family, I know you have to contribute and show your worth, but in order for me to do that...I need a beating heart!  I'm ready! Thank you and good luck to all!

Tin Man