Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Job Posting

michalak81
Explorer C

Good Morning!  When will the flight attendant position be posted on the career page?  Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @michalak81,

Although we do not post specific times for the posting to go live today, you can keep checking directly on our Careers website here or on Southwest Air Community Careers Discussion Board here. We appreciate your patience and remember to stay tuned right here on Community today for one last tip for your interview and the link to apply!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

It says the site is unavilable? Did I miss the FA application opportunity?

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

It says the site is unavilable? Did I miss the FA application opportunity?

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

Don't give up!! I got it submitted. I started at 5:50 a.m. PST waiting and then missed the 9 a.m. CST (7:00 am PST) launching and kept refreshing and opening/closing so many windows on my browers for Southwest. I finally completed it at 9:35 a.m.  The site would crash as I was trying to finish a page on the Application and had to start over. Be patient, make sure you profile is done and resume is posted. Print out the job description and prepare for take off one FA job response flight at a time. Warrior Spirit and LUV for PAX here I come as I am a Speech therapist and can't wait to showcase my patience, bubbly personality and excellent customer service, my heart for all people especially special needs and to ensure safety to all customers.  Woo HOO!! 

QuincyMM
Adventurer C

You go girl!! I can't wait to showcase my bubbles too! This is a precious dream at mid age. I know this is a calling for me and I'm following it full speed ahead! Best Wishes! ❤️🙏🏻❤️

lisamob2004
Explorer C

I am a 42 years old with mo experience lovw to travel, will like to change my career path and enjoy what had been my dream job any chance to get hire with southwest airlines?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @lisamob2004,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Family! We welcome the application for anyone who is interested and qualified for the position. We hope to see your application the next time this role is available!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Aggie1020
Explorer C

Hello. Im so eager to join this team. Its always been a dream of mine. When will they post jobs for flight attendant. I think i have the qualities to be a good team member.

franktravel
Aviator B

Sorry you will not find that answer here. 

The last opening for a Flight Attendant job was 2/5/18 and now is closed.

"In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, they only accept applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on the Careers page."

The flight attendant positions would only be listed under the city of Dallas Texas, the Southwest Airlines main headquarters.

The best thing you can do is set up a profile to be notified when jobs become available. Use this link https://tinyurl.com/y8p82yya

See current job openings at Southwest Airlines here Careers page https://tinyurl.com/yalmfmzr
Good Luck!