Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

dedemessner
Explorer C

Thank you for your response. 

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi Lindsey, I am a former employee, trying to go InFlight, I can’t seem to get in. Does it make since to keep refreshing the link, or keep going back into the browser and pulling the website back up?

I’ve been trying since 7am. Also how long are we given to get an appt in. Also thanks for replying to all the messages & support

Thanks, Cathy

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Cattrull17,

Try using this link. The job posting should be accessible now, and it will remain up through Friday, February 9.

LisaLewis
Explorer A

I went to my dashboard and it shows it was received and has a req number. I think I’m okay 🙂 hopefully 🙏🏻😉

LisaLewis
Explorer A

Thanks Everyone!  Went to my dashboard and it shows all is well. I appreciate everyone’s fast responses!! 

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi Lindsey, it’s me again. Hate to be a bother, I was able to log on and apply, and it gave me a

”Your application was submitted successfully” but I have not received a confirmation Thur email yet

also it did not ask me to submit an assessment at the end like most applicants, is that weird? Did I apply correctly? What do I do now? Just wait?

Thanks, Cathy

LindseyD

Hi @Cattrull17,

If your screen indicated that your application was successfully submitted, you're likely fine. It is possible that there may be a delay with the confirmation email, or that it was caught in your spam filters. Good luck!

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Okay, then I won’t worry. Thank u for all ur responses & help

Cathy~

edayton
Explorer A

@LindseyD

I got an email when I started the application stating that i have started and giving me a link if I lost track in the process. I was able to complete the application and my dashboard said that eveything was received and subbmitted. I never got a confirmation email. I just logged back on to my dashboard and it is no longer showing that i have applied! HELP....do i need to re apply???

Thank you so much for everything.

Elizabeth Dayton

LindseyD

Hi @edayton,

Make sure and check your spam and junk mail, sometimes our confirmation emails end up there. If you did not receive a confirmation email, you should resubmit your application.