Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@edayton,

This is exciting for us too! We're happy to be a source of information for you!

gypsiedeb
Explorer C

Thanks for keeping us updated!

MrRCollinsIII
Explorer C

Yes, thank you ever so much!  I thought it was something that I was doing wrong.  I appreciate it.

2starrurz
Explorer B

Hello. I was able to apply but I know there was some problems with the site how do I know it went through? It says my application was submitted but I wanna triple check!

Jauxniece
Explorer A

Congratulations!!!  You should be able to log back into your Dashboard and see if you have posted to any jobs yet.  I hit apply and it processed approx 3 times yet mine still shows I haven't posted to any jobs yet.  Hope this helps and that you receiving more info means that yours did go through! 🙂

- Jauxniece

Capture.PNG

Yanelly_Salazar
Explorer C

So exciting!! Finally finished my application!!

Jauxniece
Explorer A

Just got mine submitted!

LindseyD

Hi @2starrurz,

Thank you for submitting your application! You will know for sure that your application went through if you receive a confirmation email from agents.icims.com. You should check your spam and junk mail folders just in case it ends up there.

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

@LindseyD

Did my application go through if I didn’t receive a confirmation email?   On my dashboard it says received submission,  does that confirm that it went through? 

LindseyD

@Ericka_Lulu701,

There might be a slight delay with the confirmation email. If your screen says "Received Submission," we should have your information!