Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

kallison04
Explorer A

Lindsey,

May I ask, how long would you all consider to be a "slight" delay? I submitted nearly two and a half hours ago and while my screen does say "Received Submission" I am wondering after how long without an email should I begin to worry and then withdraw and resubmit my application? 

Hprettysmile
Explorer C

Do not withdraw your app.... it will not allow you to reapply

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @kallison04,

It's possible your email server is blocking the email because it has been flagged as spam. If you received a message at the end of the application process that indicated your application submission was successful, you are likely just fine. 

kallison04
Explorer A

Thank you for the reply, @LindseyD

I added the email to safe senders, so my email is not treating it like spam, but I did get the confirmation screen so I'm hoping all is well! I've waited for so long for this opportunity that I don't want to miss out. My heart would be broken. 

I will follow for more updates and hopefully get an email soon. 

moolay13
Explorer C

I received other emails from agents.icims.com when I was first setting up my profile last week, so I know they are coming through to me. But, I applied for the FA position several hours ago and I have not received a confirmation email. Crossing my fingers that maybe confirmation emails weren't actually sent?

LindseyD

Hi, @moolay13,

The system is currently being hit by some pretty heavy traffic, which could be causing a delay in the emails. Check out this post for updated information on the posting, as well as some troubleshooting tips. Good luck!

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

@LindseyD

If i don't recieve an email confirmation what should I do?

LindseyD

Hi @Ericka_Lulu701,

No worries, you are not the only one who hasn't received a confirmation email! You can check out this post for updated information and troubleshooting tips.

2starrurz
Explorer B

It worked. Thank you soo much! I'm so excited. 

cpinky30
Explorer C

Thank you for the update! An employee alerted me to the opening and I would appreciate an opportunity!

Keep us posted!

Thanks, Chrissy