Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

fusciardi
Explorer C

Lindsey,  

You have been most helpful during this process.   I was able to submit my application..although I am waiting for my email confirmation.  I have heard that several people haven't received one, so I will patiently wait.  I do have the words Received Submission on the website portal, so I am hoping that means the People Department have my name as a candidate.

Hoping to fly with  you soon, and be a CoHeart......

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@fusciardi,

There may be a small delay with the confirmation email, but if it says "Received Submission" on your screen, you should be in good shape.

fusciardi
Explorer C

Lindsay...you rock...I LUV your quick responses and your information....Have a great week

DianeW
Explorer C

Thank you so much for keeping us updated, Lindsey!  I've been trying all morning and haven't been able to get very far, so it's a great help to know that you're extending the application period.  I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and am really excited to see where it goes.  Many thanks to your IT department for trying to give us all the chance to get our applications in, too!

katiemul
Explorer C

Hi Lindsey,

I got an e-mail from HireVue regarding an interview for the FA position, however I haven't applied yet since it has been down... does that mean I am chosen for the interview process or does it mean something else? Thanks!

Katie 

LindseyD

Hi Katie, 

If you have not submitted your application, we would not have a way to contact you. Please make sure you complete the application process on www.southwest.com/careers once it is available!

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

Hello,

I found a FA application but it says Dallas. Should I apply if I'm looking for Baltimore?

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi, I asked the same question, Dallas is the base, that is the right location to apply for

LindseyD

wrote:

Hello,

I found a FA application but it says Dallas. Should I apply if I'm looking for Baltimore?

Hi @Ericka_Lulu701,

Yes, that is the correct job posting. Bases are assigned to Employees after initial training is complete. Base assignments are dependent upon Operational needs and availability.

edayton
Explorer A

Thank you so much for giving us more information and keeping us updated!!! This is an oppertunity that everyone on here is excited about and I very much appreciate the staff on here for communicating with us!

Thank you,

Elizabeth