Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @gemhaven,

Give this link a try, it should be working now!

lisbett
Explorer C

did you get my resume?

Audibells
Explorer B

Thank  all of you from Southwest airlines for dedicating the time to create this post in order to help us apply for the flight attendant position! I’ve always dreamed of traveling, caring for people and to have a job that I would be so proud to standby. With this opportunity, if given the chance, nobody at Southwest airlines would be disappointed!

§-Misty D. Thompson

Shandy96
Explorer C

@LindseyD

Is there a opening for one in Houston? I am very interested in this job!

LindseyD

Hi @Shandy96,

The Flight Attendant position is posted for Dallas, and that is where training will take place. Your Crew Base is assigned once training has been completed, and assignments are dependent upon Operational needs and availability. Best of luck to you!

Shandy96
Explorer C

Thank You for the information and i’ll Do my best!Smiley Happy

angiepatton
Explorer C

Hello there, if selected for training, what month in 2018 will this take place? Please advise, thank you, Angie Patton. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @angiepatton,

If you are selected to move forward from the in-person interview, a training date will be assigned at that time.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

kallison04
Explorer A

Hi Lindsey,

I am having trouble with my application. I thought that I had successfully submitted it and when I go to the flight attendant job portal and log in from there, I get a screen that says status: recieved submission. But when I log in normally through "Connect Portal" (not through the flight attendant job portal) it says that my profile has not been submitted. Addtionally, when I try to log in not through the flight attendant portal and search for careers, it only allows me to search for "corporate" careers, not inflight jobs or anything else. 

I also have not recieved a confirmation email, but again got a screen saying my application was submitted sucessfully. I am so confused. I did not get an email, and I have two different messages when I log in. I have added the email to my safe senders list, and it told me that I successfully submitted nearly two hours ago. 

Whenever I follow the links posted to the job (just in case to see what would happen) it tells me that I am currently submitted to this position, but I still have no email. 

How do I complete the process?

Thank you, 

Allison 

LindseyD

Hi @kallison04,

It sounds like you have successfully submitted your application. The email may not come through  because your email server could be categorizing it as spam.