Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

edayton
Explorer A

@LindseyD thank you so much for your reply. I still have not received an email and have looked at junk and spam as well. My dashboard is now showing application submitted and when i tried to reapply and clicked 'apply now' on the job posting and logged in a green and blue box appeared at the top of the job posting stating that I have already subbmitted an application for this position and it wont let me submit again. It appears that everything was succesful, just no confirmation email. I really hope that everything did go through and that I dont miss out on this amazing oppurtunity!! Thank you for all your help, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to confirm that my application was submitted.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Dayton

wordtotheherb
Explorer B

Hi, so sorry to just pile more on what is quickly becoming Black Monday for you , but I also didn't get a confirmation email....just a screen saying my application had been successfully submitted. However, now on my dashboard it says no profile has been submitted for a job ( i submitted it 2/4 as well as seeing its pdf form listed in my application profile.) When I saw your suggestion to another who didnt get a conf email that they should reapply was sad to do so 3 hours later, but did.  Except that when I hit apply, it says SWA already has my application on file!  I want to be confident & know the website is experiencing troubles, but I also don't want to end up at the end of the line bc i make too many assumptions I'm ok.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @wordtotheherb,

There are some email servers that categorize our emails as spam, so that might be the problem. If your dashboard says that we have received your submission, you're good to go!

Jillaspencer
Explorer B

Hi there!  I have been trying since 6am with no luck. Website says that the position of flight attendant isn’t open at this time. Just wondering if I’m doing something wrong...of course, I will keep trying. Looking forward to getting my application in your hands. 

Thank you

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Jillaspencer,

We've seen people having success with the application in the last 20-30 minutes. Refresh your screen and give it another try!

Jillaspencer
Explorer B

SUCCESS!  Thank you, Lindsey for you quick response and support. Looking forward to the hiring process ❤️

tludlow
Explorer C

Thank you Lindsey,

I was able to log in and complete the application. Fingers Crossed for success!

Tracy Ludlow

rleavitt
Explorer C

I'm struggling to even log in to my account! Yikes

jodielmendorf
Explorer C

Thanks for keeping us updated Lindsey!  What a crazy day for IT this must be...LOL  (Would love to be a fly on the wall...)

Best of luck everyone~

melissatakas
Explorer C

Not giving up...been online since 8:45!  Actually says a lot about the company that that many people want to work for them that it crashes the site!  Thanks tech team in advance!