Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Confirmation e-mail

racytay
Explorer C

I applied directly through southwest and have yet to receive a confirmation email. It's been 12 hours. 

Re: Flight Attendant Opening

racytay
Explorer C

I've looked at your troubleshooting tips. I've checked my inbox and spam. No confirmation email yet. I had gotten an email with a link to finish. I had missed two boxes that needed to be checked for auto signature. Completed that at 2:48 MST. It's now 23:00 and still no confirmation email. 

My dashboard does read "received submission" but without that email, I am very worried.

My dashboard also reads "last update 2/5/2018" Does that mean there is more to be updated? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @racytay,

Since your dashboard says "received submission," it sounds like you are good to go!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

LisaLewis
Explorer A

It arrived 🙂 thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it. I think everyone needs to have a happy hour 😉

Lharb26
Explorer C

Hello, I applied earlier today it said it was successful but I did not recieve an email.  I checked my spam folder and had nothing in there.  I just signed up on the Southwest aircommunity.com and I got an email confirming I had successfuly signed up but it was in my spam folder. I haven’t gotten the other one comfirming my application went through.   Should I be worried? 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Lharb26,

No need to worry! Check out my most recent post here for some updates and troubleshooting information.

Lharb26
Explorer C

Thank you!  

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Prettyc1,

Thanks for your interest in applying! You can find the job posting and apply here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

beckyann
Explorer C

I applied for the flight attendant position however when I went to check my status on my dashboard it said I haven't applied for any positions. What should I do?

Katherine0113
Explorer C

Hi, my name is Katherine Rivera and I was wondering if I can apply because I’m currently living in Puerto Rico. 

Thanks for your attention 

nice day.!