Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant application status

mjvanloon707
Explorer C

Good Morning!!! Does anyone know if you can check the status of your job application?

thank you, Marsha

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight Attendant application status

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @mjvanloon707,

While we would love to provide every person with their application status, it is simply not possible for us to reach out individually to all our applicants.  To view your dashboard, you can login to the Flight Attendant portal here. We truly appreciate your interest in joining the Southwest Family!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Delisia Jacks application and resume for Flight Attendant

lisie0808
Explorer C

Hello Kelby,

I wanted to know if you can help me. I am trying to check the status of my application. My email is ladylis08@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Delisia Jacks

Marshaebobb
Explorer C

Hi, I checked my dashboard for the flight attendant postion it says recieved submission. This is for the dallas flight attendant postion. When will I find out if i got the job, or if i didnt

kmlipinski
Adventurer C

Hi Kelby 

In the interview process, what would come first, a phone call or an email? I don't always answer call fom unknown callers. Dallas has several area codes. I am thinking about this way too much.Smiley Happy 

mjvanloon707
Explorer C

Good Afternoon! Any idea how I would find a time stamp of my Southwest Flight Attendant application? Luv any info I can get! Warmest Regards, Marsha 😊