Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant application status

AlexisL117
Explorer C

I am hoping someone can help me out here as I am starting to get worried that there may have been some glitch and my application was accidentally withdrawn somehow; I submitted my application on the 5th of February when it opened, received the email that day saying that my application was successfully submitted, but today when I went on my profile to check my application status it says “You have not submitted this profile to any jobs”. Nowhere on my profile is there any trace of having applied for the position and I’m starting to freak. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant application status

kmlipinski
Adventurer C
Solution

Try this:  

In order to see your submitted Flight Attendant application on your dashboard, you will need to log in to the specific Flight Attendant portal here to access the correct dashboard. Best of luck!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Kathy

AlexisL117
Explorer C

That worked and I can now see it! Whew! Thank you! 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@AlexisL117,

I'm so glad your question was answered! Would you mind helping the Community out by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button below the comment that was most helpful to you? You can select more than one if you need to. By doing this, you'll make it easier for the next person who has this question to find the answer!

TammyW
Explorer A

@AlexisL117 wrote:

I am hoping someone can help me out here as I am starting to get worried that there may have been some glitch and my application was accidentally withdrawn somehow; I submitted my application on the 5th of February when it opened, received the email that day saying that my application was successfully submitted, but today when I went on my profile to check my application status it says “You have not submitted this profile to any jobs”. Nowhere on my profile is there any trace of having applied for the position and I’m starting to freak. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!! 

Mine says the same thing and haven’t heard a word. Got the email confirmation the day of but that’s all. Feeling very concerned.