Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant careers

M-Hartman
Explorer C

Hello, I was also wondering if there was a certain time period for hiring new applicants or how does that work exactly?

Feel free to email me at michellehartman_2009@outlook.com

And also I have heard rumors from others that you guys are okay with people covering their 

tattoos with makeup, is that correct?

Thank you!

Michelle

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight Attendant careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @M-Hartman,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! There is a not a specific time period that we open the posting on southwest.com/careers. However, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop, or by clicking here on a mobile device.

We have a multi-step application process. After submiting an application, qualified candidates will go through a phone interview, face-to-face interview, and finally be placed in a training class after passing the background check process.

Per our Flight Attendant uniform guidelines, all tattoos must be appropriately covered by pants, long sleeve shirts, hair, makeup, or scarf. Best of luck throughout the interview process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Flight Attendant careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @M-Hartman,

If you are still interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find the most recent information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers