Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant wanna be

Lds
Explorer C

Hello!  I am finally going to start the process to become a Southwest Flight Attendant and I am so excited because...

I am perfect for this position!!!

Please allow me to elaborate -

I am single and 56 years young- transporting my daughter to Delaware State University where she received both academic and lacrosse scholarships  - so proud and so excited for each of us to begin a new challenge in life and the rewards that will follow as I, too, am relocating from Phoenix, AZ to Naples,FL!

Many years experience in all aspects of the hospitality industry from McD's to fine dining at the top private clubs ,  club secretary,  event coordinator and extensive experience with both front and back of house.  I am more than ready,  willing and able to complete with flying colors the tasks associated with this position and want to go everywhere to experience this great country of ours. All I need is a shower and an iron and I am good to go!  

Thank you so much and blessings to all!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight Attendant wanna be

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Lds!

Thank you for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant--it sounds like you could be a perfect fit! We are not currently accepting applications for Flight Attendants, but we recommend keeping an eye on southwest.com/careers for the next posting to open. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or by clicking here on a mobile device. Best of luck to your daughter at Delaware State (Go Hornets!), and we hope to see your application the next time this position is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Flight Attendant wanna be

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Lds,

If you are still interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find updated information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application when this position is posted on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers