Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant

Kellyyycassady
Explorer C

Hello! Im Kelly and im very interested in working for Southwest. I have heard great things and have always experienced great service while flying with Southwest personally. Im trying to apply for a Flight Attendant postion but nothing seems to be listed under that job specifically. Where can i apply? I have more than 5 years of customer service experience and im a team player.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight Attendant

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kellyyycassady,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! We have not recently posted this position, and have not yet released information regarding 2018 Flight Attendant hiring. However, check back here often as we will post here anytime information like this is made public. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. You can keep an eye on our open positions by visiting southwest.com/careers, which is also where you will apply to join our Team. We recommend checking often, as our open positions change frequently. We hope to see your application the next time this opportunity is available! 

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kellyyycassady,

If you are still interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find the most recent information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Kellyyycassady
Explorer C

Thank you so much for reaching out and contacting me. I am absolutely still interested and cant wait to apply.