Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant application - Help

shahidavere
Explorer C

Hi, 

I recently applied for the flight attendant position and made it pass the telephone interview, yay. I received an email asking that I update my employement section of the application if there were any changes or to change the date if nothing had changed.  I followed the link and it took me to my profile where the job and hiring process was visible but there is NO WAY of me accessing my application to make any changes.

I assumed I did it correctly the first time I received an email in June, but now that I received the same email a second time, I may be doing something wrong.

I am worried as I have not heard anything about my F2F interview and it has been almost 2 months if not that. 

Please, can anyone help me with this. This is my dream career and I do not want to mess up my chances of getting it. 

Thank you in advance and good luck to all applicants

Shahida

1 REPLY 1

Re: Flight attendant application - Help

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @shahidavere,

Thanks for your interest in a Career at Southwest Airlines! The email sent today did have an error, but you should be receiving a corrected email soon (if you haven't already!) We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you so much for reaching out! 

Kelby
Southwest Careers