Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight attendant opening

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Just checking  on flight attendant positions. I applied February 2018 and I am still an active member.  I was wondering how long it would possibly take to see if you qualify  for a phone interview since I submitted my Resume about 14 months ago so I have not applied for any position because there haven’t been any positions available.   Is there anything else I should be doing at this time everything is updated. I would totally embrace an opportunity

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight attendant opening

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hi there,

Just to be clear, are you referring to "Active Member" that appears near your name in this Community Forum? 

Z

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Hello it shows I am active. I have uploaded my resume. I just was wondering g if everything appears correctly processed in hopes I would hear from SWA. Thank you in advance for  any assistance or information.

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

@ZevSupport wrote:

Hi there,

Just to be clear, are you referring to "Active Member" that appears near your name in this Community Forum? 

Hello it shows I am active. I have uploaded my resume. I just was wondering g if everything appears correctly processed in hopes I would hear from SWA. Thank you in advance for  any assistance or information.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@LoveSpring the application process is very long, and as you can imagine there are tons of applicants to review. I think you are doing a great job at checking in with the community, keeping up to date on what other candidates are posting, and showing signs of positivity. Remember not to get discouraged, and keep up the great attitude. 

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Thank you so much for those encouraging words.  I am patient and would love this opportunity for a career change.