Explorer C

Waiting on hr department openings !!!! More so for peoples dpt 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: HR department

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Monekia93,

Although this role isn't in our People Department, it could be a good option. We recommend keeping an eye on our Careers site (southwest.com/careers) as roles change frequently. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or on a mobile device by clicking here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

1megrod
Explorer C

Hello

I am looking for the recruiter/speaker number to invite to campus for a hiring event or speaking event on company culture.

I cannot find and numbers online to connect me to the right department.

Thank You,

Megan R

Troyonia70
Explorer C

Good Evening,

My name is Troyonia Perez and I am seeking a full-time job. My interest positions would be customer service. A resume is available for review if you have any openings.

danjpogi95
Explorer C

Dear future employer, As a Center Operations Associate with Southwest Airlines, I would provide immediate value by effectively utilizing 4 years of relevant experience in sales and service. In me, you’d be acquiring a people-oriented, driven young professional with a strong work ethic and adaptable learning abilities. The appeal of joining a company of your stature with 52 years of ongoing success in cultivating a balance between providing excellent customer service and enriching the lives of your employees cannot be understated. You'll find that my proactive, positive mental attitude, excellent communication skills, and extensive experience serving people will bring immediate value to our team. I'm grateful for the opportunity to become your next Center Operations Associate and look forward to forging a professional symbiosis.

Best regards,

Daniel J. Pogioli 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@danjpogi95  you should edit out all of your contact information. The information you shared is expected when filling out an application and included on your resume. 

SWA Careers:

https://careers.southwestair.com/search-results

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

danjpogi95
Explorer C

@Passenger1C I appreciate your feedback.

loreanalob
Explorer C

Hi Dan,

Where we would find any updates on an application we submitted earlier this year? 

I still haven't received any update on an application I submitted back in April. 

Here are the recruitment numbers:

2019-28997

2019-30335

I'd like to know if the application is still ongoing or if it's been closed. 

Please advise.

Thank you,

Lore-An

loupro1
Explorer C

Hi, I am in a desperate situation as I am concerned about my daughter and my 2 year old grand daughter and her father whom he is a SW employee, but must inquire to some one in the HR department as it has become sort of critical now, please someone help me here.

My number is 908-405-5577. Thank you so much.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@loupro1  for your privacy, you should remove your phone number from your post. 

This is not the proper way to get in communication with SWA's HR department. You should try: https://southwest.com/ or dial 1800IFLYSWA to see if someone can help you or point you in the right direction. 

Hope everything turns out okay for all involved. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion