Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Careers

It's more than a career - it's a calling.
Do you have questions about joining
the Southwest Team? Ask them here!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hiring for flight attendants

KelbyTansey Employee
Employee

Hello @Jgil01@ReginaW@Tonibalony@AlexisL117@Faith396@Lulu3166@rea_music@zoli70@gypsiedeb@Abryan17,

Since you have previously participated in this thread and expressed interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us, we wanted to share our good news with you! We will be opening our Flight Attendant position for applications on February 5th. You can find more information here. We hope to see your application when the position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KelbyTansey Employee
Employee

Hello @kabrica75@ancampo @amsutherland@Melissalg@Jnajee98@tannwalk, and @marissaness,

Since you have previously participated in this thread and expressed interest in becoming a Flight Attendant with us, we wanted to share our good news with you! We will be opening our Flight Attendant position for applications on February 5th. You can find more information here. We hope to see your application when the position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Torih518
New Arrival

can you please share what the starting salary is for FA’s? Thank you for your help!

KelbyTansey Employee
Employee

Hi @Torih518,

You can find the answer to your question (and many others!) in our FAQs. Thanks for your continued interest!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Lulu3166
New Arrival

Hi good morning and thanks for touching base in sharing the news however I applied and am excited and patienly awaiting a positive response from you guys soon, am keeping faith and prayers.

srmiles
New Arrival

Hello, 

Do you know what time the position for a flight attendant will post? 

treazzz
New Arrival

Will there be another round opening up soon? I've missed the February '18 round.  Thanks

erricka1
New Arrival

Hi, I'm super interested in applying for a flight attendant position with Southwest.  Where do I find the application online and what else will I need to have besides my resume?  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!! 

KelbyTansey Employee
Employee

Hi @Carl9, @MEELLA49, @srmiles, and @erricka1,

The application is now live, and you can click here to access it! For more information, check out this link. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Katherinc98
New Arrival

Hello I want to be a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines I want to know where I can apply for the training everytime I check nothing shows , I wanted to get more information .