Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hot Job: Customer Service Representative

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

CallCenter2.jpg

If you have a passion for helping People, can rock a headset and are looking for more than just a “job,” Southwest Airlines is looking for you!  We’re now hiring Customer Service Representatives at our Call Centers in Albuquerque, NM; Phoenix, AZ; and San Antonio, TX.  Customer Service Representatives provide our legendary Southwest Hospitality by assisting Customers in booking air and car reservations, offering solutions when travel is interrupted, and answering questions about policy and procedures.  Full disclosure:  The Call Center environment isn’t for everyone.  Customer Service Representative positions can be demanding, with nontraditional hours, set schedules, and the usage of multiple computer systems and applications.

Does this sound like the perfect fit for you or someone you know? Find out more about the responsibilities and requirements of a Customer Service Representative and apply now by clicking hereWe will only be accepting applications for this position through Thursday, February 15th, 2018 at 3pm CST.

Best wishes,
Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Hot Job: Customer Service Representative

kenyadao
Explorer C

Is this Customer Service Representative position a work from home position with the base being (in my case) San Antonio?  

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @kenyadao,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team!  This position is located at our San Antonio Call Center and is not a remote position.  It’s a wonderful facility, with an amazing Team and is one of our original Call Centers with Southwest.  We wish you luck in your Career and hope to see your application!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Miriam
Explorer C

Hello,

I have been attempting to apply for this position for 2 days and it tells me it is not available or it does not exist.  I even received an email alert today from SWA on the position but when I clicked on it, it gave me the same error message.

I have been waiting on the opportunity to apply for this position since June 2017 and I really do not want to miss it.

Are you able to help me?

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Miriam@jjegg,

Thank you for your interest in the Call Center position at Southwest!  We are sorry to hear that you received an error message.  These positions closed on February 15th at 3pm central time however, we do anticipate additional opportunities later in the year.  Should you encounter technical turbulence in the future, feel free to send an email with a brief description and screen shot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com for assistance.  Again, we apologize for your experience and hope to see your appliciation the next time it posts!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@ChristinaAyala

Hi -

Where can I review more details of the CSR position? I.E. (not limited to..) How are shifts assigned (am, pm swing m-f or weekend) can you switch shifts like FAs do with trips? Also various items re: work perks and wage -- approximate cost for healthcare coverage and starting comp. etc  I file my taxes in WA and have a home in AZ -- still OK to apply for the PHX CSR?

Happy to read more if there is a link -- has a CSR written about their position?

Happy V Day LUV it...

@16fseataFFBK

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @KimVanderKley,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Southwest family!  Yes, similiar to the Flight Attendant position it is unionized and the shifts are assigned based on seniority and operational needed.  The Customer Service Representative can trade and give away shifts and the starting pay is $13.76 effective March 2018.  This position was posted for residents in the state of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.  With regards to our "Work Perks" we think they are second to none!  They include unlimited non-revenue space available travel for you and your eligible dependents. Profitsharing and 401k contributions - Southwest matches the Employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 9.3%.  We also offer tuition reimbursement and a Health and Wellness program where you get rewarded for having a healthy work-life balance.  We wish you luck in your Career and Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too!

Best wishes, 

The Southwest Community

jjegg
Explorer C

I tried logging in for several hours today to reapply for this position and I kept getting an error message that would not let me apply.

Now it it past the cutoff time of 3pm CST.  

Will someone please contact me to discuss my situation?

I had applied months ago and on 1-29-18 was sent a notice that the positions were filled and that my application was not even looked at.

Thank you.  JJ Eggers 

jjegg
Explorer C

Hi Christine. 

I received your private message to me but am unable to respond to it as it is a no-reply email address. 

Please call me anytime at 602 432-5263. 

I look forward to hearing from you.  

Thank you. 

Janice Eggers.  

yolorn622
Explorer C
Solution

I am sad to miss out on this opportunity. I will keep looking:)))))