Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Hot Job: Customer Service Representative

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @yolorn622,

Thank you for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines!  We are sorry you missed this opportunity, however you can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  We hope to see your application next time!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

briken
Explorer C

Hi!

Do Customer Service (or similar) positions ever become available in Atlanta?

Thank you!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @briken,

We are excited to hear that you are interested in a position at Southwest in Atlanta!  While the Call Center position is not posted currently, we do expect to be hiring later this year.  You can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  We look forward to seeing your application!    

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

ktcordova
Explorer C

Hello,

I am very instresed in this job posting. I would love to be apart of the southwest airlines team. how do I apply? Please let me know. 

Thank you,

Katie 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @ktcordova,

Thank you for your question and we are thrilled to hear you are interested in joining the Southwest Team!  While the Call Center position is not posted currently, we do expect to be hiring later this year.  You can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  We wish you luck in your Career!

Best wishes,  

The Southwest Community

SusanKathrynH7
Explorer C

I would absolutely love to work for the Albuquerque, NM call center! But when I went to apply I could not find a opening in that location. Is the job already taken? If so when do you think southwest will be hiring again? 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @SusanKathrynH7,

We are thrilled to hear you are interested in joining the Southwest Team in ABQ!  While the Call Center position is not posted currently, we do expect to be hiring later this year.  You can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  We look forward to seeing your application!

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Cassie_Lenea
Explorer C

Hi @ChristinaAyala, I applied for this position for the San Antonio area, I haven’t received any updates or emails. I was wondering if it was still to early for any changes or if it’s just my page not updating. Thank you.