Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I am honestly confused

FA4u
Explorer C

Hi

Perserverence here, lol. I knew you were hiring on Feb 5, 2017 and boy was I prepared, two weeks early. Testing my profile daily. Within those 2 weeks , I now understand, so was the rest of the world? my login kept kicking me out. I would reset it, and it the would not take my user name. Sometimes 15 tmes a day, I now realize why...EVERYBODY LUV'S SOUTHWEST

This was like going to the gym, I did it daily, reset, change, reset(lol) Acceptance, it became a part of my day  Im used to quickly changing but I feared a problem for the 5th. Intuitively I woke up at 4 am to make sure the site worked, I got on but froze. Spoke with a great gal, Kim in people service and together we expereinced the World's  Best Airline, computer crash, not literally of course, lol - they have never crashed but the world wants what you have, the best airline in the sky. Kim had to jump off and call New Jersey. I sat for 3.5 hours completely still, in one chair, trying over and over, finally it went through. I jumped up in the air, left her a vm and was on top of the clouds. I received a "thank you in one of the many emails I had to create due to kick out shut down..elated! Today, 2 days later, I went back in to my email, the Thank you for your interest in flight attendant email was gone! I re applied but then found the original acceptance in my dashboard yet the email is gone, I do not want to do anything wrong. BTW, I called Kim back to get her supervisor's name to let you know how wonderful she is...she is too busy doing her job to help with this issue, so Im putting out a blast for her....Kim, in people service, tech dept! You rock..She kept laughing when I told her the lengths I have gone through to get to this day.. humor in crisis..yes, I want to be a flight attendant for Southwest, I definatley fit in, I think. KimHeart

I do not know who to call to correct my account, nor do I want you to think I tried to apply twice. I m not sure if the first succesful attempt is successful do to the email disapearing during the crash, can I please be contacted to ensure I am in, I need to delete one hopefully its not the one from the 5th, I want to follow the rules...Im honestly confused..lol Please help!

I can only imagine what ya'll are experiencing..What can you say... The ballots are in and the winner is....The Luv for Southwest is #1 (crossing my fingers )

Thanx

LindaHeart

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I am honestly confused

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @FA4u,

Thank you for your perseverance and enthusiasm throughout this process. Kim is wonderful, and we will certainly pass along your kudos! We would recommend not withdrawing either application at this point. If you are selected to move forward and do, in fact, have two applications on file, our Team will work with you to reconcile the two applications. Best of luck throughout the hiring process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

FA4u
Explorer C

Thank you ! Southwest Rocks, even through a computer crash, enthusiasm, and spirit is felt from both ends. Right?

Linda

Go Southwest!!!!

FA4u
Explorer C

Chapter 2 - Enthusiasm and persistance continues,

Just as we thought we had my email and log in fixed...This could be a regular day as a flight attendant, and I am still happy and in luv with all of you ! Your hard work shines through my computer screen.

The problem is , when I try to log in the computer gives me an error, (still) username and password...I reset my password. All is well..until the next time I log in..same error message.

So, I sent this to tech support and while I changed my password , I , as always look on the community board, and saw a post from Kelby, regarding FA position. Bullet #3 said- access available through "portal" I clicked and low and behold..my stored email and password were in yellow and when I pushed enter, I saw my FA applicaiton received on 2.5. 2018, If I try to sign in , in any other manner I get the error message. Yikes!  If Southwest can't fix this, nobody can!

Im sure it started with the glitch and crash, but I cant access, more than once my page or this board, thanx Kelby so much for posting the portal enterance. Your fabulous! all of you care so much, interestingly enough my company name is "CARES", so do I, no wonder I luv you..we both get an A for effort. Im so impressed with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great weekend

Linda W.

FA4u
Explorer C

I have 2 applications on file, one on the 5th and one on the 7th, but my email from the 5th disapperared, not to worry?