Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I’m so excited!!

CoronadoTexas81
Explorer A

I live in Dallas, and I applied for SWA last summer but was not selected. This past month I saw that Denver was hiring. It has been my dream to work for Southwest, for so long. So I thought it over and decided that I am absolutely willing to relocate to Denver for SWA so I applied. I got thru the phone interview and flew to Denver and did my face to face interview yesterday. I got back home to Dallas today, and this afternoon my recruiter sent me a contingent offer for employment! I just have to get thru all the background stuff and take drug test. This is the farthest I've ever made it and I am so happy to be almost there!!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I’m so excited!!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Congratulations! It's interesting to note that you are not currently living in the same state as the job, there have been questions in the past about applying for out of state jobs. Sounds like that wasn't an issue for you. Welcome (in advance) to Colorado. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Lindsey
Adventurer A

@CoronadoTexas81 that’s so exciting!! Congratulations! 🎊 

You are going to LUV being part of the SWAFam. Best wishes on this new chapter in your life! 

@Lindsey
Former Employee, Fan for Life.

VB24
Explorer A

@CoronadoTexas81 wrote:

I live in Dallas, and I applied for SWA last summer but was not selected. This past month I saw that Denver was hiring. It has been my dream to work for Southwest, for so long. So I thought it over and decided that I am absolutely willing to relocate to Denver for SWA so I applied. I got thru the phone interview and flew to Denver and did my face to face interview yesterday. I got back home to Dallas today, and this afternoon my recruiter sent me a contingent offer for employment! I just have to get thru all the background stuff and take drug test. This is the farthest I've ever made it and I am so happy to be almost there!!

This is too cool! I'm glad you didn't give up!!! Enjoy the new journey and Denver! Btw what position did you get hired for? Will it cover you as your only job you while in Colorado?

CoronadoTexas81
Explorer A

I applied for Provisioning! Very excited 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Congrats!!

--Jessica

bec102896
Aviator A