Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I want to be flight attendant

ArleneR
Explorer C

Hi ...I would love to know the process to apply for flight attendant. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I want to be flight attendant

franktravel
Aviator B

Here is some information that should be helpful.  
https://tinyurl.com/yd33yhzg

wiesha09
Explorer C

i would love to know how this process goes as well. i come across a flight attendant a few days ago and she spoke so highly about her experience being a flight attendant which i had thoughts of becoming one.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @ArleneR and @wiesha09,

We are thrilled to hear you are so interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! After applying, the first part of our Flight Attendant interview process is a phone interview. If you are selected to move forward from your phone interview, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview at our Headquarters in Dallas, TX.

The interview day will consist of a 30 minute briefing with all candidates and the interview team, fingerprint collection, your face-to-face interview, and a Physical Performance Standards (PPS) Test. Please prepare to spend half of your day with us, at the most. Following your face-to-face interview, you will be notified of the decision within two weeks. We hope to see both of your applications next time this position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Paulmoore
Explorer C

Hi my name is Paul. I live on Long Island New York.  I am looking for a career change . I want to become a flight attendant for Southwest.

Can you send me job postings for this ?

Thank you 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Paulmoore,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! Although we are not currently accepting applications for this position, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/Southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time this position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers