Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Inquiry for the Flight Attendant Position

JazzyGirl23
Explorer A

Good evening, to those of you who are still concerned about the flight attendant position here at Southwest I just today received a response from SW in regards to my application submitted last year on the opening date of February 5th 2018. And scheduled for a phone interview Wednesday on the 27th. So this is said to encourage you all to remain patient and continue your pursuit of this. We are still being considered for this marvelous opportunity and have not been dismissed. Good Luck and Blessings 👍 😉.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Inquiry for the Flight Attendant Position

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@JazzyGirl23  good luck with your phone interview. Let us know how it went. 

You got this! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

JazzyGirl23
Explorer A

Good Afternoon, to everyone yet again the phone interview was Splendid! Lasted for 1 hour. Felt very personable rather than a typical interview setting. Very relaxed, straight foward & inviting. No need to sweat bullets or become anxious. Just be yourself, sincere and everything will align it self out for you. ❤ Jazs C. & Blessings 💎.

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Thank you so much for those words of encouragement

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Thank you for those words of encouragement

karolyn1975
Explorer C

Is there anyone that can tell me that if you live in ft Myers can you still become a flight attendant and continue to live in ft Myers 

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

I have found that this site is very responsive when you have questions. Best of luck to you 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@karolyn1975  relocation is the price you pay as a new flight attendant. I’m pretty sure that relocating is mentioned a few times during the initial application submission. 

My suggestion to you is, if staying in your area is priority then FA is probably not going to work out. Are there other roles you are interested in? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

That is true for flight attendant position

JazzyGirl23
Explorer A

That is so true. Will be very beneficial in the long run.