Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is a Mobile Notary Public available to Southwest Employees at not cost

Leaveit2metoask
Explorer C

Do Southwest offer their employees a mobile notary public for those positions that keep them "on the road", such as a flight attendant. Is their a cost if they do offer it? Where do they obtain this information or who do they contact. I didnt see anything in the employee handbook and my Team Lead doesnt know. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is a Mobile Notary Public available to Southwest Employees at not cost

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I am not sure, but some of the employees who monitor the forums might be able to answer? @KelbyTansey @ChristinaAyala 

Also - some banks will do this for you for free as well.  Might be worth checking there.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Leaveit2metoask wrote:

Do Southwest offer their employees a mobile notary public for those positions that keep them "on the road", such as a flight attendant. Is their a cost if they do offer it? Where do they obtain this information or who do they contact. I didnt see anything in the employee handbook and my Team Lead doesnt know. 

I'm not sure what you would be notarizing, this doesn't sound like a big enough volume requiring the service for Southwest to provide this?

Anyway - at least in Illinois the service is widely available, for those on the road ask your hotel concierge.

https://www.esserlegal.com/how-do-i-get-a-document-notarized/

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Leaveit2metoask,

This is not a WorkPerk that we currently offer at this time. However, many of our Station Administrators tend to also be notaries. So we recommend asking a station admin, but there is no guarantee that they will be a notary. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers