Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job Application Status

Jataurra
Explorer B

Hello.

Could anyone be so kind and inform me of the time frame for getting a phone interview or status be updated on the dashboard?  If the dashboard just says “received submission” should we take that as a no and apply at a different time, or just wait? I applied for positions on the 3rd of this month.

thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Job Application Status

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jataurra  once your application has been reviewed, the dashboard will update to “under review “. Now is the time to practice patience. Keep in mind SWA recruiters have thousands of applications to look at. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Jataurra
Explorer B

Thank you.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jataurra  have you heard anything yet?  Hoping for the best for you. 

Jataurra
Explorer B
Solution

@Passenger1C Hi! Thanks for checking. As of now no. Still says submission received. One says closed complete. 😢

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Jataurra I encourage you to reapply when you can. You have a great attitude, and your positivity is what SWA looks for in an employee. In the mean time, ask others to do mock interviews with you to get you in the interviewing mind set. Refresh your resume on a regular basis, and research the position you are interested in. I promise if you do all those things, you will be more than ready to rock. 

Again, best luck to you!

Jataurra
Explorer B

@Passenger1C @Is there are time frame to reapply? I know I’ll have to wait until something is posted that’s of interest. Also, would you happen to know what exactly they are looking for resume wise?

I’ve never made it to an interview process, I want too, but I know that starts with the resume and application.