Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Jobs at Southwest

bennygq7
Explorer C

Greetings 

My name is Ben and I was looking to find a career in Southwest airlines. I live on Long Island in New York.  I saw her something online that they were hiring at the Long Island MacArthur Airport for customer service positions and another position that they had available as well. How can I apply for this position? And I have a dear friend that works at Southwest that also asked me to put him on the application as a reference. I look forward to speaking with somebody that can help me with this. You can reach me on my cell phone at; (631) 926-1543. 

Email: bennygq7@yahoo.com

I look forward to speaking with somebody that can help me with this matter. Thanks so much have a happy holiday and God bless! 

~Ben~

1 REPLY 1

Re: Jobs at Southwest

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

Careers.Southwest.com is the address for applications.  Kelby Tansey posted a write up earlier in 2018 about the website.  

Good luck and I hope the process goes well. Keep in mind that the company usually gets many more applicants than jobs available.

You might also want to go back and edit your post to remove your phone and email because this is a public customer to customer forum.