Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

MHT Customer Service Representative/Administrative F/T or P/T

Dahlin50
Explorer B

Hello to any recruiters on this feed who may be able to direct me.  

I am a savvy small business owner (Massage Therapist) and a past sassy Flight Attendant.  Those both reveal my personality! 
Best of both worlds - 
Can work on my own AND I am prompt, on time and I never miss a flight (work)!

I miss people mulling around the airport, the smell of jet fuel and the sound of engines . . .
If you or someone you know, help me network here!!, has a connection to SouthWest in MHT, I would love to send my resume!  I have references and a fantastic work ethic!! "I am your girl Friday - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday, of course weekends and nights too!! Hugs SWA

3 REPLIES 3

Re: MHT Customer Service Representative/Administrative F/T or P/T

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Dahlin50,

Thanks for your question and your interest in joining the Southwest family in the Granite State!  It's true that we do not currently have any positions posted in New Hampshire however, while you are preparing for when it does post, this is a good time to create your profile and upload your resume on our Career site. You can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  

Best wishes to you!

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Dahlin50
Explorer B

Thank you Ms. Christina!  I am so glad you answered my question, I have created my profile.  And . . . I am so very interested in LUVing in the Granite State!!  Any other tips appreciated!  Have a great day y'all!

Dahlin50
Explorer B

Hi Christina,

Here's to clearer sky's today!
Are there ever any part time positions that don't require long term training, office staff perhaps?  I would love to hear back from you.  From the Granite State 🙂
Thank you in advance! 

Pamela - Dahlin 50!