Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Missing Application Notice on Dashboard

janmlanier
Explorer C

Hello,

On 1/15/19, I received your email with the link to fill out my electronic employment application in order to move to the next step for a phone interview.  Upon completing the application on 1/16/19, I clicked on the tab marked "print and send," at which time the screen went blank and I could not proceed any further. I have not received any acknowledgement emails or notifications indicating the application was received and the form has disappeared from my email link. As of 1/17/19, the application appeared on my profile dashboard, under "Past Job Submittals," the Requisition Number 2018-XXXX indicates that the last update was completed on 11/20/2018. If my application was submitted, I assumed that it would have updated to 1/16/2019.  As of this past, Sunday 1/20/19, the application has disappeared all together and is no where to be found.

I emailed SWAPeopleDept@wnco.com on 1/17/19 after not having received a confirmation email or notice, and have not heard back from them. The deadline for the application was today. I do not want to miss out on this opportunity to interview to be a member of the Southwest team, and any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Missing Application Notice on Dashboard

tcharlton
Explorer C

This happened to me as well. I completed the application in entirety the same day and submitted it. And the next day it disappeared and I am getting the same dated message. 11/20/18

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

Didn't you have the email with the SWA? Just go on website, type "Careers-dot-southwestair-dot-com/jointalentcommunity" and from there use your user name and password. If sucessful and you can't find it there. Please contact the 1800 number: 1-800-435-9792.

Hope this will helps.Smiley Wink

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@janmlanier @tcharlton click on the FAQ link below. You will more than likely find the answer to your question there. 

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

Best of luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @janmlanier,

Thanks for your continued interest in a Career at Southwest Airlines! I can confirm that your information was submitted. Additionally, you will need to visit the specific Inflight Portal to see your application on the dashboard, and you can find that portal here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

janmlanier
Explorer C

Thank you so much!

Kregerm
Explorer C

Hello, I currently have this issue. I have an email confirming my application was sent, but my dashboard doesn’t show that I’ve applied. 
Thank you.