Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mobile Boarding Pass not available

hunthd
Explorer C

Again the mobile boarding pass is not available. The App says "Please visit a kiosk or ticket counter for your boarding passes, ect."  Is this because my wife and I are traveling together? Why would that make a difference?  This needs to be fixed Southwest!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mobile Boarding Pass not available

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Did you see this for both boarding passes or just one?  Depending on how the tickets have been purchased/issued, you may have to have each person check in separately.  

For example, when I fly with my lap child (under two), I have to check in at the desk to get a boarding pass, and I get a similar message to what you experienced.  

There could be several other things that might trigger this.  When you check in at the desk, I would ask the agent what is triggering the message you are seeing.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Re: Mobile Boarding Pass not available

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If more than one person is on the reservation (same confirmation number) you won't be able to use the app for boarding passes. Unfortunately, this continues to be a problem. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Did this or any other comment in the thread answer your question? Please take a moment and click the "Accept as Solution" button on the comments you found most helpful, this will be a big help to any future Community Members who have a similar question!