Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My Future Employer

godsgift
Explorer C

Hi Southwest, my future family!

I want to join your team; I've applied countless times in the past and for many years but haven't had any luck.  I was hoping someone would pass this message to the hiring team with hopes of landing an interview.  I've studied your culture and have even adopted some of your techniques to improve my company's culture in the past.  My values align with those of the company; I have a servant's heart: always looking for ways to improve the communities in which I live and do business and inspire and uplift People with whom I interact.  At the intersection of my career lies more than 8 years of senior human resources experience and an MBA.  I've worked in hospitality for more than 10 years and understand the value of people, service and building lasting relationships.  I'm energetic and outgoing with a contagious personality and spirit!  I love to have fun and create "wowing" experiences while ensuring and maintaining safe practices; the Southwest way. 

I hope this message find its way to the right PEOPLE!!!  Thanks in advance for your assistance my future cowokers Smiley LOL #wishfulthinking #cantblameagirlfromtrying Heart

XoXo

Erica Guillory

1 REPLY 1

Re: My Future Employer

SWDigits
Aviator A
Hi Erica,

There are Southwest folks on the threads but most of the responses you'll see are from customers and other prospective employees like you.

If I were in your shoes I'd also leverage my network to try to help make connections, to include third party sites like LinkedIn.

Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA