Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My Missing resume?

barbieinconn
Explorer C

Help!  I applied for a CSR in 2016; it's under review, but I'm not concerned about that one.  It's the one from September I'm writing about.  It's gone.  I applied 9/7/17 "Under Review" but it's now disappeared.  Who can assist me?  It's been 2 months so I would assume hearing one way or the other by now.

Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My Missing resume?

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @barbieinconn,

Thank you for your question and interest in joining the Southwest family!  I would be happy to assist you in your inquiry.  Feel free to message me your resume, the job you applied for and the email address used in your Southwest Careers profile.  And, wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Follow-Up, 11/26/17

barbieinconn
Explorer C

Dear Christina,

I apologize for once again bothering you with regard to my message of 11/21/17.  I understand you are totally overwhelmed - especially this time of year, with so many questions regarding employment, being short-staffed, etc., the last thing you need is me in your busy email queue!  

If you reference the below, you were going to follow-up on my missing application/resume.  I had applied for a position in both 9/2017 as well as 2016.  The application for 2016 (I believe the Call Center role in San Antonio) is still showing as "received and Under Review) while the 9/2017 position in Customer Relations (Dallas) isn't showing at all.  I had mentioned that perhaps, due to my living out-of-state, HR immediately disqualified me, although in my cover letter, I advised I would be relocating to TX.  Neither position required being a local candidate.

Dear Christina,

I apologize for once again bothering you with regard to my message of 11/21/17.  I understand you are totally overwhelmed - especially this time of year, with so many questions regarding employment, being short-staffed, etc., the last thing you need is me in your busy email queue!  

If you reference the below, you were going to follow-up on my missing application/resume.  I had applied for a position in both 9/2017 as well as 2016.  The application for 2016 (I believe the Call Center role in San Antonio) is still showing as "received and Under Review) while the 9/2017 position in Customer Relations (Dallas) isn't showing at all.  I had mentioned that perhaps, due to my living out-of-state, HR immediately disqualified me, although in my cover letter, I advised I would be relocating to TX.  Neither position required being a local candidate.

If, indeed my paperwork was overlooked or lost in the decision-making process, would I be reconsidered in the future?  At your request, I had resent my resume and cover in my previous email (I was unable to attach a document).

I was hoping to avoid SNOW....but I see you received a bit of it yourself this past week! 

Hope all is well, and you own a winter coat!

Best, 

Barbie Mable 

If, indeed my paperwork was overlooked or lost in the decision-making process, would I be reconsidered in the future?  At your request, I had resent my resume and cover in my previous email (I was unable to attach a document).

I was hoping to avoid SNOW....but I see you received a bit of it yourself this past week! 

Hope all is well, and you own a winter coat!

Best, 

Barbie Mable