Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No call on interview date

RegenaMitton
Explorer B

Hi. I received an email saying that I would get a phone interview on Wednesday the 17 th, 2019, between 9:30 and 2:45 Eastern time and never received a call. Just seeing if this is typical? I really want this amazing job and I just am hoping they didn’t forget about me. 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: No call on interview date

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@RegenaMitton what is the current status of your application on the dashboard?  I do not think this is a typical occurrence, but everyone is human and mistakes happen. Continue to stay positive and and I hope you do receive the call you have been waiting for. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

RegenaMitton
Explorer B

I got the the call this morning!!!! I am soooo excited!!!!!! Thank you!! 

RegenaMitton
Explorer B

I received a call the next day. I know that their time is so valuable as well and everyone is working extra hard for this fantastic company. I just was so excited to hear from the recruiter the following day. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. 🙌🏻 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @RegenaMitton,

That is not the typical experience that we aim for, and we are disappointed that we missed that mark. I will touch base with your Recruiter today and bring their attention to this oversight. We appreciate your patience and best of luck on your phone interview!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

RegenaMitton
Explorer B

She. Called this morning!!! Thank you so much!!! I am soo excited. I hope i can meet all of you amazing southeast employees! 

RegenaMitton
Explorer B

She Called this morning!!! Thank you so much!!! I am soo excited. I hope i can meet all of you amazing southwest employees!