Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Paid training?

Taylorm197
Explorer C

Hello! I saw that most positions require a certain amount of training in Dallas. I was wondering how long would the training be for a CSA? & are they also required to train in Dallas? Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Paid training?

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Taylorm197  my understanding is that most training for SW is paid (not including Flight Attendants). I’m almost certain that the training takes place in Dallas. 

Did you see the position you are interested in posted on the career site?  I would think that the posting would mention training? 

Check out the FAQ career page for more answers to general questions:

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Taylorm197
Explorer C

Thank you! Yes, i have already applied and have an interview lined up. I just wanted to be ready for what might be in store for me if i was to be offered a job!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Taylorm197 wrote:

Thank you! Yes, i have already applied and have an interview lined up. I just wanted to be ready for what might be in store for me if i was to be offered a job!

Fantastic!  Good luck on your interview, and please check back in and update us. 

Best wishes and again, good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Taylorm197,

We are thrilled that you are interested in joining Southwest Airlines! All CSA new hires are required to attend 8-10 days of classroom training in Dallas, which is paid. The remainder of training will be on the job in their station, with the entire training process taking around two months. Best of luck in your interview!

Kelby
Southwest Careers