Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Part/Full Time in Baltimore

Tammy32662
Explorer C

Hello!

I am hopeful for a job with Southwest in Baltimore. I uploaded my resume and the confirmation email stated that SW would not accept resumes once the job position closes. 

On the Careers Board there were no job openings at this time in Baltimore, but the site asked for a resume upload anyway.

So I am wondering if my resume was accepted, and if not, is there a way to be notified when there are openings in Baltimore?  

Also, when I tried to open the "Job Alert" tab, I got a "not found" on this server notification several times.  

I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Part/Full Time in Baltimore

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Tammy32662,

We are thrilled that you are interested in joining Southwest Airlines at our Baltimore station. As you mentioned, we are not currently accepting applications for any of our positions in Baltimore. Applications are only accepted when the open job is posted on our website, Southwest.com/Careers. However, by uploading a resume, you have created a profile with us and are now one step ahead of the crowd in applying for positions with us!

You can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop, or by clicking here on a laptop. If you continue having issues, you make need to type in the web address rather than clicking through the link. I would also recommend frequently checking our website, as open positions change daily. We are looking forward to seeing your resume the next time our positions in Baltimore are posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers