Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Passing the training in Dallas

tomas510
New Arrival

Hi 

does anyone know what type of test you will be testing on while you are at the training facility in Dallas?

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Passing the training in Dallas

charliej36
New Arrival

Which job are you going to training for?

tomas510
New Arrival

Customer Service Agent.

Highlighted

Passenger1C

@tomas510  I'm not 100% sure but I can imagine the training and evaluation will include:

• Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements to work international flights.
  • May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirenets to work international flights.
  • Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets.  Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions.  Is responsible for overage or shortage
  • Completes forms and reports as required by the company
  • Writes irregularity and complaint reports as required
  • Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job.
  • Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations.

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

charliej36
New Arrival

You're going to learn their system, I'm not sure what it is called these days, back my first go around it was Sabre. I can only attest to ramp training to a point since it's been so long. Whatever training they give you, study it, keep the distractions to a minimum while you are there.