Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Password Reset Email not being sent

MTRider
Explorer C

Hello again dear Southwest,

The big day has arrived, and my candidate password did not take. I changed it in the summer or fall when I last tried to apply for a position with Southwest and the system told me I needed a new password. I'm rather certain I remember what it was since I wrote it down on a little book I keep of important passwords, but since I requested an email to reset it, I've been waiting on *that* email for quite some time. Can tech support look into why I cannot log in? Or why the email with new login information will not arrive when I request a password reset?

I REALLY WANT TO BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINES! ❤️

-- Michael S.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Password Reset Email not being sent

rudyknight251
Explorer C

I'm having the exact same issue. When I enter my password it states it is invalid and when I request for a password reset I'm not getting the email. I have done this several times and still haven't received an email. I been requesting an email reset since 11am this morning. I called and spoke with application support and they informed me that the system is still down. I was wondering if this issue is resolved and if not how long will it be before we can apply for the positions?

Thanks

Phcutiepie
Explorer C

I am getting the same issue.  I am now locked out of my account. 

a_keselburg
Explorer C

Hey Michael - did you figure this out? I'm having the same issue...

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @MTRider, @rudyknight251, @Phcutiepie, @a_keselburg,

Since time is of the essence, I would recommend creating a new account with a new email address. Due to the turbulence we experienced with our system, it seems emails are having a hard time making it through. We apologize for the inconvenience and best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers