Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Post Interview

aj028
Explorer C

Hey! 

I was wondering if it’s normal not to hear anything from an interview that happened a while ago. 

I know SWA has to review  tons of candidates so I’m just being patient. I had an interview about a month ago but I haven’t really heard anything and my dashboard still has the “under review” flag so I guess this is a good thing. I just wanted to get feedback from someone else. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Post Interview

SWDigits
Aviator A

I've never interviewed with Southwest but I've seen several similar questions on the discussion boards.  From what I've read you are still in the running so long as you see a status in the online portal.  Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA

rkn93495
Explorer A

@aj028 Hello,

I was wondering if you hear back/what your overall timeline of the application process was like. I have also applied to Southwest and it has been a while since I have heard back from them, so I was wondering what your experience was like. Thank you and good luck with your process!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@aj028, @rkn93495  I don't know the exact timeline, but have heard it's long. Just imagine all the behind the scenes work that goes into onboarding a new employee. It's a huge investment for the airline and because of the demand, they have the luxury to take their time and hire the most qualified candidate. 

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Meljohn
Explorer B

They didn't take enuf time to hire quality in the 2 pilots (still flying)they are being sued over for secretly watching other crew in the cree restroom by hidden camera or perhaps that is what quality hires they are seeking!