Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Printing out Application for Flight Attendant Position

hannahlaney616
Explorer C

Hello, I just applied for the flight attendant position and i am trying to print out my whole application..  i am not seeing an option anywhere to do that... any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Printing out Application for Flight Attendant Position

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @hannahlaney616,

Thanks for your application and we appreciate your interest in joining the Southwest family!  You can try saving it to your computer as a PDF or word document and print from there.  Let me know if that works for you and good luck with your Career!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

hannahlaney616
Explorer C

There is not an option to view the already submitted application... the only thing it will let me do is update my profile and to withdraw the application.... i am at a loss here....

maybe the only way to print it out is during the application process.....  would it be possible to withdraw the application or would that affect the process for the order received.. 

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @hannahlaney616,

Thanks for your follow-up question!  I recommend to hang tight and do not withdraw as we do contact applicants based on the time and date received.  You will get an opportunity later in the process to print and review.  For now, sit back and relax as your prepare for your next step.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

hannahlaney616
Explorer C

Thank you very much, i will sit back and relax.

🙂